Monday, May 18, 2009

Been too long






Wow. I'm officially the worst blogger ever! The show is going great. We spent 2 weeks in Minnesota which was awesome, being that it's my home state!! I had so many visitors from my hometown and it was just so much fun to see everyone! Here are a few pix from the last few months. The cast went to Disney World and got to meet the some cast members which was very exciting! I went to the Helen Hayes awards...didn't win, but had a lovely evening! The cast also went to support DB when he sang the national anthem at the Durham Bulls baseball game. We got sweet box seats and a visit from the mascot!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky, looks like you had fun! Haha, i couldn't help but wonder : two days earlier, on May 16, at matinee, I saw Legally Blonde, but i think we missed your exit at stage door. lol. Were you like the first one to come out or something? i begged my cousin to wait until the 8:00 show, but she said we'd come back on May 30th. hopefully, I'll meet you then. Good luck and good job in Chicago (everyone's saying ur amazing here...haha, i have all ears in this city :P ) . Snaps!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beck, I'm so glad I met you yesterday!I gave Rhiannon a letter to give to you. Did she ever give it? lol. I trust Rhiannon, but I thought you wouldn't come out yesterday. She told me to tell you that she has my letter, but I completely forgot. You probably won't remember, but I asked you to sign my Legally Blonde sweater. And I asked you why you didn't come out on the 16th, and you just told me you weren't in town for a few days. :P. (Don't think you remember, but..oh, well. As long as you got the letter...it's fine :D ) (oh, and "Kristy" up there...that comment..it's me, but i didn't have a blog then)Hope you liked Chicago!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home